Chocolates are an incredible way of including in your beauty, without adding calories. The chocolate masks are getting popular by the day. Why? Because of following attributes;
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Chocolate facilitates opposite the signs of getting older.
- It moisturizes your pores and skin.
- Protects the solar harm.
- Tightens through maintaining the collagen production.
CHOCOLATE MASKS PREPARATION
Cleanse your face very well to do away with all of the dirt. You may use a natural cleaner like milk or any other mild chemical purifier.
LEARN MORE ABOUT SKIN CARE.
Scrub away the useless cells.
HOW TO PREPARE CHOCOLATE SCRUB?
- Add 1 spoon of olive oil, brown sugar, a few drops of vanilla extract (optional) to cocoa powder (about 1.5 spoons).
- Mix those properly together.
- Scrub your face in a circular motion to take away all useless cells.
This scrub lightly eliminates the dead cells, extra oil, dirt and grease out of your face.
- Make a paste of cocoa powder with water
- In addition, add 2 teaspoons of sea salt. Sea salt exfoliates and helps remove lifeless cells. It additionally acts a detoxifier by using soaking up the harmful pollution from the skin.
- Then add a teaspoon of raw milk and blend well to form a scrub.
- Follow it evenly throughout your face and scrub gently in circular motion.
- Go away it on for 10 mins.
- Rinse off very well with warm water.
OPTION 2 FOR OILY SKIN
This scrub gently eliminates the useless cells out of your face and unclogs the pores without stripping off the moisture out of your face.
- Blend water and cocoa powder well collectively to shape a mixture
- Add ½ a teaspoon of brown sugar. Brown sugar eliminates lifeless cells without stressful and drying out the pores and skin. It cleans the pores and enables reverse signs and symptoms of aging.
- Add half of a teaspoon of coconut oil/olive oil into it and mix well.
- You can also upload oatmeal on this scrub.
- Practice this scrub throughout your face.
- Gently exfoliate the usage of your fingertips in a circular movement.
- Rinse off after 10 mins with warm water.
Chocolate face masks and scrubs are a healthy way of hydrating your skin while drawing out the impurities. It acts as an instant purifier and helps improve skin tone too. So go ahead and try any of these masks for yourself.