HOW TO PREPARE BANANA FACE MASK?
- Take a ripe banana and mash it with a spoon or a fork in a bowl till it completely becomes a smooth lump unfastened pulp.
- Add 1 tsp. of thick yogurt and 1 tsp. of orange juice and mix the components thoroughly.
- In case you sense the combination is just too thick to use, add a few drops of orange juice.
- Wash your face with a slight cleaning soap and use a gentle towel to pat it dry.
- Follow the masks onto your face, the use of your smooth palms and rubdown it very well onto your face for a minute.
- Practice a second thick coat onto your face and let it take a seat on your face for 15 minutes to allow the masks to work its magic!
- Rinse your face with cold water to wash away mask’s ingredients and to tighten your pores and skin pores.Use a terrific moisturizer of your preference to hydrate your pores and skin.
NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS
1- After the masks dried up, it is able to get stuck on your skin in some regions. Do now not pull it out of your skin while washing. gently massage such regions with water until the mask slackens and springs out.
2- Remember including 1/2 tsp. of olive oil to this masks and you’ll no longer need to apply moisturizer after the usage of it.
At the same time as applying a natural face mask like this, make it sure to face over your sink or in toilet to keep away from slippage at the ground.